Musings of a Woman Exploring the Vintage Magic in our Lives

December 31, 2010

We've Come A Long Way Baby!

Having a vintage store of some kind was always a dream of mine. I always love to travel the highways and byways of the county I live in searching for some interesting antique or collectible. The most fun places to visit were those who had their shop in their home with a fat cat or two lazing on the porch. Many years later,I can't believe we actually have not only a successful online store The Witchery Vintage but also a boutique in my very own home. I must say that I wouldn't have been able to do this without some very special people. Their hard work and patience with me :) has been amazing. Thank you to Lindsay and Megan, my beautiful daughters who work hard both in front of the camera as my beautiful models but also behind the camera photographing me and creating amazing videos for the shop. Also a big thank you goes out to my Mom who can magically get out any stain and can mend or repair anything. Lastly, thank you to my special man, Dean who encouraged me to pursue my dream and is not a bad electrician, mover etc... I love you!
Enjoy this video of the evolution of the Witchery Vintage, a gift from my daughters for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment