Musings of a Woman Exploring the Vintage Magic in our Lives

July 13, 2011

A Day in the Life~Common Sights

Now that it's summer and I have a wee bit more time to work on my blogging skills and photography aptitude, I thought it might be nice to share with you some of the sights from my daily life. From the garden in full bloom to the vintage stuff all around my house waiting either to be listed or simply enjoyed, here's to the simpler things~

A few cool things I picked at a yard sale. I love shabby chic and thus anything white! The old amber bottle came from the woods on Pelee Island at one of the pre-war bottle dumps scattered around the island.


I love lavender and would have it everywhere I could! The colour, fragrance! This year's wet spring has made for some lovely lavender that is rich in colour and scent!
Reading is a sinful pleasure for me. I love to read but often get too busy during the school year to indulge. This is the current book I am enjoying. Sue Monk Kidd is an amazing author with an approach to the divine feminine that is both understated yet powerful.

More stuff to list on my Witchery Antiques site! Not the raven though, he stays!

Well I hope you enjoyed this little vignette of common sights around my house..more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment