Musings of a Woman Exploring the Vintage Magic in our Lives

January 17, 2011

What I Wore Today

Today is apparently known as the 'saddest day' of the year for people. Well with people receiving their credit card bills in the mail, days upon days without sunshine and sub zero weather for most of us up here in the northern hemisphere, January has all the ingredients for one to get a case of the blahs! This doesn't have to be the case though! Fashion can get you out of the depressed state and change the way you see the world. Today I surprised everyone with a vintage colour block dress in vibrant royal purple and fuschia pink. My colleagues at work were all mostly wearing black but I definitely stood out! For my students who must live among a daily dose of green and black coloured uniforms, pink and purple was the definitely the 80s blast from the past everyone needed to brighten their day!

1980s Color Block Dress~coming soon to the Witchery Vintage
Hat and Belt~my own closet

No comments:

Post a Comment